How to install e-Token Drivers?
1. Along with e-Token (Pen drive like device) you must have received a cd with e-Token drivers.
2. Your e-Token will work only if you install the e-Token driver on your computer.
3. Installation of the driver is required once only.
4. e-Token drivers will be available as executables inside your cd with the name like: PKIClient-x32- 4.55.exe (Depending upon the make of the e-Token, drivers will be different.)
5. Detailed help on e-Token installation is given at: https://www.ncodesolutions.com/etoken.asp
6. Once e-Token drives are installed, to check whether drivers are installed properly or not you can use following steps:
a. Attach you e-Token to your PC
b. Go to Run -> Type "certmgr.msc"
c. This will open Certificate Manager for you
d. Go to -> Personal Certificates
e. Here you will find list of all the certificates installed on your PC
1. Open Internet Explorer -> Click on Tools menu -> Click on Internet Options -> Click on Security
2. In "Security" tab (Internet Explorer) -> Select Internet -> Click on Default level Button -> Then Click on Custom level Button
3. In the "Security Settings" window, please tick enable in the following Options under ActiveX controls and plug-ins:
a. Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls -Set as Enable
b. Binary and Script behaviour- Set as Enable
c. Download signed ActiveX controls-Set as Enable
d. Download unsigned ActiveX control-Set as Enable
e. Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe-Set as Enable
f. Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins_ Set as Enable
g. Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting_ Set as Enable
4. Press OK button
How to install e-Token Utility for Windows XP/ Windows7/8/10-32bit/ Windows7/8/10-64bit
1. Download e-Token Utility folder as per your of Operating System
> Procedure to install e-Token Utility
1. Extract the .zip folder to your desktop.
2. Execute batch file 'e-Token' as administrator (right click and select run as administrator) from the extracted folder to register 'e-Token'.